Our aim is to develop a vibrant commercial culture in Glebe and to assist our local businesses in achieving success by encouraging harmony between business and the general Glebe community.
Membership is open to any business in the community. Ensure your business achieves its best. Join your Glebe Chamber of Commerce and:
- Get a voice on the City of Sydney Council;
- Advocacy through the Coalition Of Glebe;
- Representation with State and Federal members
- Raise the profile of your business in the Glebe community;
- Access opportunities to promote your business throughout Sydney and NSW, and
- Be part of the revitalisation of Glebe as a ‘village’ within the Sydney CBD.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Support for your business through the Chamber’s many marketing activities and promotional events;
- Networking events;
- Website for business searches and information;
- Boost your SEO;
- Access to key Council and State Government staff and representatives through the Chamber Executive;
- One year free membership of NSW Business Chamber with numerous benefits;
- Legal Support;
- Business Resources;
- Discounts on consulting and coaching;
- Financial support local community groups;
- Your membership is fully tax deductible;
- The Glebe Street Fair;
- A growing calendar of events in Glebe Village bringing more visitors and customers, and
- Projects such as the Glebe Parklet, Chewsdays and Loco Project.
The Glebe Chamber of Commerce Executive board includes:
- President: Kris Spann
- Vice President: Christina Anthony
- Treasurer: Graham McKay
- Secretary: Jen Burns
- Public Officer: Paul Brown
- Executive Member: Joanne Kee
- Executive Member: Miriam Brace
To our members, community, residents and visitors of Glebe,On behalf of the Glebe Chamber of Commerce we would like to extend a heart-felt thankyou to everyone who has contributed to a huge 2016.Together, we ran two critically acclaimed dining events, with ten local restaurants participating. We also had seven local ...