Coloursound is a live music, craft beer, food, & culture event happening in and around Glebe this Easter long weekend.
Featuring 70+ performers across 13 intimate & unique spaces such as craft beer bars, restaurants, cafes, and more... Coloursound aims to bring together the Glebe community and give independent bands, performers, and local businesses a platform to do what they do best!
Terrible Truths (Vic) // Buzz Kull // Dead Radio // Mere Women // Hideous Towns (Vic) // kigo (Bris) // SUIIX // Miners // Half/Cut & heaps more...
***OTHER EVENTS INCULDE***
-- Altairzine Photography Exhibition + Zine Fair + Designer Markets + Publication talks by: Apathetic, Aevoe, Pitch & more...
-- Mug and Kettle Comedy Festival Gala
-- Staves Brewery World Record Tankard Challenge + Craft Beer Vs. + Talks, Tastings, & Giveaways by Merchant Brewing Co. + Feral Brewing Company + Badlands Brewery + Nomad Brewing Co.
-- Live Art + heaps heaps more across 3 days & 4 nights.
GET YOUR TICKTS FROM: http://coloursoundfestival2016.eventbrite.com.au/
Porterhouse Bar & Grill
• At The Porter House Bar & Grill, let yourself be treated to some of
Sydney’s best steaks ribs and burgers in one of Australia’s most iconic
destinations Glebe. Featuring a range of the finest cuts of Australian prime beef
this restaurant was started by two best friends with a great passion for great
• Thuy Huong Vietnamese Restaurant proudly serves healthy food. Our
dishes are a combination of the five fundamental taste elements. We serve
Vietnamese dishes such as Summer Paper Rolls, Green Papaya Salad,
Vietnamese Pancake, Pepper Pork, Salt and Pepper Squid, Seafood Hotpot and
many more. Situated in Glebe, we deliver to Annandale, Broadway, Camperdown,
Chippendale, Forest Lodge, Glebe, Pyrmont & Ultimo. We delivery Wednesday to
• The Works Glebe is a 3 level warehouse space for creative practitioners
to design, make & exhibit their works to the general public. Located on bohemian
Glebe Point Road, The Works provides affordable coworking, studio and retail
space only 2km from the Sydney CBD.The Works Glebe aims to be the creative,
cultural hub of Glebe and the Inner West.
• This iconic establishment has withered the storms of change of the 80's
and 90's with flying colours. The melting pot of migrant and student population in
the inner west of Sydney has caused dramatic change to the social fabric and in
particular the coffee and food aspects. Badde Manors flourished through such
storms by sticking to its original promise of providing unique food and drink
experience within a bohemic, relaxed and eclectic environment. Badde Manors has
maintained its strong commitment to authentic coffee house culture of 50's and
60's. It is a warm and inviting place, where you will find something to satisfy your desire at any time of the day.
• We are one of Sydney’s favorite general secondhand Bookstores. Walk
through to our courtyard Café that transforms into a Wine Bar at night. We are
acknowledged coffee specialists and our highly trained team of baristas are known
for creating one of Sydney’s finest drops.
Flying Fajita Sisters
• At Flying Fajita Sistas Restaurant we use fresh, seasonally available
spices that you won’t often find outside Mexico or the US. Joe Slakey, Chefowner, takes the best from one of the world’s most regionally diverse cuisines and adds the nuances that classical European influences have contributed to Mexican cooking over several centuries. The flavours are bright, the produce fresh and the meals handmade.
• Chocolate is the beating heart of San Churro. It is our religion and as
such we are dedicated devotees to our product and the San Churro experience.
Spain's chocolaterias are renowned institutions where friends and family gather to
socialise and share the joy of chocolate together. It is from this rich and enchanting cultural tradition that San Churro draws its inspiration. Like the chocolaterias of Spain, San Churro is a place where friends can come to share, indulge and celebrate being together!
• Located in friendly Glebe and open every night from 6pm; Baja Cantina
offers customers an authentic Mexican Californian dining experience. We cater for
small and large groupds ~ inside or outside ~ our beer garden can accommodate up to 50 people comfortably, with set menu options also available. Our menu incorporates many vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. Mild options are available and our friendly staff are able to help with any questions about the menu. We also stock a wide range of imported Mexican beer, Tequila and recommended local wines, plus our sangria and cocktails are made fresh in house everyday.
• At Burger 10 we’re all about great tasting burgers. What makes us different from every other burger joint in town is pretty simple. We are a gourmet burger restaurant catering for people who are looking for something a little different in their burger. At Burger 10 we offer unique signature burgers. Handpicking famous ingredients of a country and creating that unforgettable burger tasting experience. If you’ve ever wondered what the 10 best burgers in the world taste like then you won’t need to wonder anymore. We make the best 10 burgers of the world which are freshly prepared and grilled with all beautiful fresh ingredients and designed by our award winning chef.
• Staves Brewery is dedicated to craft brewing on a small scale. Opening
its doors in late October 2015, Staves hopes to support the local craft beer
community. With an amazing beer garden and an upstairs space perfectly suited to
live music, Staves will soon become your favourite spot for an afternoon drink.
Mug & Kettle Comedy
• Mug and Kettle Comedy is a Sydney based comedy partnership of sorts
started by Daniel Muggleton and Samuel Kettler. We run weekly open mic comedy
nights that are very, very free. Hosted every Wednesday night by the Record Crate
in Glebe, signup begins at 6pm with 4 minute stage time guaranteed, order
determined via lottery. Anybody could pop in, so spend your Wednesday the right
way and come on down! All levels of comic and audience welcome, come see
some free comedy that's about as raw as it gets!
Himalayan Char Grill
• Nepalese Cuisine in the Sydney CBD, Glebe. We serve innovative cuisine from different region of Himalayas with genuine, friendly hospitality and with great efficiency. Nepalese food is as diverse as the country itself and its ethnic group.
• If you’re planning your next big heist, plotting some shady business. or looking for a dark corner to whisper your darkest secrets, Thievery is the place to be. Will a range of spirits, beers, cocktails as well as a delicious menu of middle eastern cuisine. Your secret's safe at Thievery.
• “We at Nonno Lucio Café know how to bring out the best flavours in our authentic Italian dishes”. Experience the true taste of Italian cuisine like you have never tasted it before at this cosy little cafe restaurant that will transport you right into the heart of Italy itself.